If you have complained to the police about trolling or internet harassment and are not happy with the way your complaint was handled then a complaint can be made to the IPCC.

Too many members of the public do not get the support that they deserve from the authorities, they walk away frustrated that their concerns were not taken seriously, or unhappy with the way the matter was dealt with and very few are aware that there is a dedicated commission to oversee police complaints in England & Wales.

Details on the complaint process and the required forms can be downloaded here.